EASY FEED ORGANIC
Ranch-Way Feeds in Fort Collins, Colorado is now producing Organic Animal Feed. The “Easy Feed” lineup includes Organic Cattle Feed, Organic Horse Feed, Organic Swine Feed, Organic Chicken Feed, Organic Turkey Feed, Organic and All Stock Grain Mix. Also available is Organic Beef Mineral, Organic Horse Mineral, Organic Sheep Mineral and Organic Goat Mineral.
These Organic Feeds are available in the Ranch-Way Feeds retail store at 546 Willow St. in Fort Collins, The Feed Bin at 1202 W Alameda in Santa Fe, NM and through Ranch-Way Feed’s dealer network. Ranch-Way distributes organic feed throughout the Rocky Mountain Region from the mill in downtown Fort Collins.
Ranch-Way has installed a new organic feed milling system in order to manufacture “Easy Feed”. Organic Feed Certification was granted by the USDA and the State of Colorado.
What does Organic mean?
Ranch-Way is proud to offer a complete line of certified organic feeds that have gone through a rigorous inspection process to meet the USDA’s requirements for “organic.” The certified organic feed ingredients and feed mill processes are inspected annually by the Colorado Department of Ag to verify organic authenticity to our customers. The certification process ensures that the following criteria have been met:
1) All suppliers of organic ingredients are inspected and certified by a third-party agency and maintain a current organic certificate.
2) Farmers must manage and grow their crops on fields that have had no prohibited substances applied for at least 3 years. Therefore, crop pests, weeds, and diseases can only be managed using non-synthetic controls such as lures, traps, repellents, and other mechanical methods.
3) Finished feed products have not been adulterated by medications or synthetic substances, and ingredients are free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), ionizing radiation, and sewage sludge.
4) All feed milling procedures follow strict handling and processing standards to insure that organic ingredients are not comingled with traditional agricultural feedstuffs or exposed to any other prohibited substances.
5) Detailed records must be maintained from “farm to fork.”
Contains No GMO’s