RANCH-O-MIN 12-12 ALL-STOCK Loose
Ranch-O-Min 12-12 All-Stock is a an all-purpose loose mineral supplement that is designed to be fed to all classes of livestock. Ranch-Way’s All-Stock minerals contain no added copper, making them safe to feed on farms where multiple species (such as a combination of cattle, horses, sheep, goats, and camelids) are jointly fed and cared for. This is a complete, free-choice, loose mineral with a 1:1 Calcium to Phosphorus ratio, making it well-suited for balancing dormant pasture during the late summer, fall, and winter months. This ratio is also ideal when calcium-rich hays, such as alfalfa, are being supplemented in the diet.
· Formulated to complement the forages in the High Plains and Rocky Mountain region.
· Modest selenium levels to compensate for the elevated forage selenium that may prevail on some farms.
· Alltech’s Bioplex trace minerals (“chelated” Cu, Zn, and Mn), bound to amino acids and peptides, to protect against mineral antagonism, improve mineral absorption, and improve immune and reproductive function.
· Weatherizing agent added to help prevent moisture damage, clumping, and leaching.
· Licorice flavoring to entice consumption.
Ranch-O-Min 12-12 All-Stock Mineral may be fed free-choice to all classes of livestock. Mature cattle and horses should consume 2-4 oz/head/day and mature sheep, goats, and camelids should consume 1 - ½oz/hd/day. Provide feeders at all times in areas where animals graze, drink, and rest. Consumption can be controlled by number and location of feeders.
For breeding goats, sheep, and camelids, it is recommended that the breed-specific minerals (see specialty mineral section) be offered as they are more specifically fortified for breeding stock.
Store product in a clean environment free of moisture, rodents, insects, and other pests. Do not feed moldy or repugnant feed.
Monocalcium Phosphate, Processed Grain By-Products, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Magnesium Oxide, Soybean Oil, Calcium Silicate, Calcium salts of long-chain fatty acids, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Roughage Products, Natural & Artificial Flavoring, Mineral Oil, Sodium Benzoate (a preservative), , Vitamin D Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate.
Ranch-Way Feeds • 546 Willow Street • Fort Collins, Colorado 80524 • 1.800.333.7929